Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Week 7 - Chat and e-mail!

This weeks tasks were all about chat and email. Its quite strange to have objects that can email other objects or avatars and then even RL email accounts. But it does seem like a smart feature to LSL.


First task was to create an object so that when touched would run a sensor for avatars in a 96m range(being max). Then another script that would send an email to an address with the information we had asked for.


I got the script to scan the area for avatars working just fine, but for the rest I really had no Idea how to do it. After spending a while researching why my code wouldnt work I gave up. I will come back to this at a later day. Here is what I have for now:




But it doesnt seem to do what I want it to.



No comments:

Post a Comment